1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

FS: or trade L@@K 6+ Light Brahma eggs $12.00 ~NY~ Ships 4/27

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by SundownWaterfowl, Apr 21, 2009.

1. SundownWaterfowl

SundownWaterfowl Overrun With Chickens

I will have a set of 6+ Light Brahma eggs to ship this monday 4/27, will be collected this weekend.

https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=168860 STARTED A BYC AUCTION.

Shipping weight is 1 pound 15 ounces from 12526. You can check your shipping at usps.com

Payment is by paypal instant payment only, and I cant guarantee hatchability due to shipping and your incubation methods.

I have had 3, 100% hatches this year, and another batch due May 1st. I have been getting 100% fertility.

See more pictures of my stock, and recent chicks here www.freewebs.com/sundownwaterfowl

SOLD and pm me or email me at [email protected] with your zipcode, and I will email you back with my paypal address and the total.

Ships to the lower 48 states only.

Thanks,
    Chelsea

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 23, 2009
  2. whitecra

whitecra Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 12, 2008
    Oklahoma
    Are these large chickens or bantys?
    Chris

3. SundownWaterfowl

SundownWaterfowl Overrun With Chickens

Quote:These are the standard size brahmas. [​IMG]

Also will trade for bearded white, or bearded buff silkie hatching eggs of the same quality. [​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 22, 2009
  4. sonew123

sonew123 Poultry Snuggie

Mar 16, 2009
    onchiota NY
    if my batoe was not full I would take these--they are very pretty!!!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by