1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

FS or trade : NC/VA-Started RIR and Barred Rocks 6 wks old

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by calibersway, May 11, 2009.

1. calibersway

calibersway Out Of The Brooder

May 7, 2009
    Roxboro North Carolina
    I have a dozen RIR and Barred Rock chicks, they are 6-7 weeks old, most i'm still not sure about what they are, but some i can definately say are roo's or pullets.

long story short we ended up getting ENTIRELY to many chicks of different breeds, i don't know what we were thinking, we have over 20 6-7 weekers, and another 20 2 weekers still inside, and most of the ones inside are cochins, silkies, and i was given a bunch of mystery chicks and at this point I know i'm keeping the cockins and silkies and i think i'm probably keeping most of my mystery chicks, especially the little bannies.

as well i'm keeping my ameracauna 7weekers.

RIR and Barred rocks, 4$ a piece, or would trade 2 of mine for 1 of yours in these breeds(1 day - 1 yr)

(straight run on any of these breeds but Brahma)

cochins (standard or bantam)
    Brahma (standard pullets only)
    Silkies
    Polish
    Sultans

or whatever, make an offer, shoot at the moment if i can get these guys gone quick and if someone would even want them all or just all of one of the breeds i'd make a killer deal and or willing to meet close, just ask! I'm available for the entire next week and should be able to be very flexible.

Much appreciated!

(roxboro, nc - 30 miles north Durham, NC & 25 miles SE of Danville VA)

Last edited: May 12, 2009
  2. calibersway

calibersway Out Of The Brooder

May 7, 2009
    Roxboro North Carolina
    anybody interested? I need to move these guys! also check out Chicken hatching eggs, i got free eggs up for grabs!!!

Last edited: May 15, 2009

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by