FS or trade: Spore Creature Creator

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Chickerdoodle13, Feb 15, 2009.

1. Chickerdoodle13

Chickerdoodle13 The truth is out there...

Mar 5, 2007
    Phoenix, AZ
    I just bought this game and found out that you cannot use it if you have the full version of spore already loaded. It's absolutely brand new, and I've never loaded it on my computer. I basically opened the package and read the directions for installation, which basically told me I couldn't play!

Sooo...I paid $6 for it and that is exactly what I am asking, plus shipping...which probably won't be very much. I'll accept money orders, personal checks, or cash. (I have paypal, but I'm not sure how to accept money...only how to spend it!)

It's a really fun game, and the best part about it is building the creatures! That's why I wanted to buy the creature creator. Let me know if you are interested! I would also be interested in trades.

2. Florida chick

Florida chick Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 19, 2008
    Just an FYI, all you need to do is "uninstall" the program off your registry. [​IMG]

3. Chickerdoodle13

Chickerdoodle13 The truth is out there...

Mar 5, 2007
    Phoenix, AZ
    Does that mean I actually have to uninstall the whole Spore program? It was such a pain in the neck to install the darn thing that I would hate to have to do that...especially if I want to go back and forth between playing the creature creator and the actual game.

If you know of a way to install both at the same time, please let me know! I feel like crud after spending money on something I can't even use!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by