FS-Oregon, 6+ Cream Brabanter eggs

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by playswithfowl, Aug 30, 2009.

1. playswithfowl

playswithfowl One Earth!

Jun 18, 2007
    Oregon
    I have 6 Cream Brabanter eggs plus extras to ship out on Tuesday. $22 includes shipping, packaging costs, and tracking/confirmation number. First to post SOLD and pm or e-mail me gets them. I am going to get out of breeding Cream Brabanters so there won't be very many more eggs from me anymore this year.

Last edited: Aug 30, 2009
  2. FrenchHen

FrenchHen Chicken Ambassador

Jan 26, 2009
    Bagshot Row
    tempting but I have no where to put them.
    You have beautiful birds!

3. playswithfowl

playswithfowl One Earth!

Jun 18, 2007
    Oregon
    Quote:Would you just want a pullet? I am getting out of breeding them so I am going to get rid of all my Brabanters.

4. FrenchHen

FrenchHen Chicken Ambassador

Jan 26, 2009
    Bagshot Row
    My hands are full with my chickens, broody, two hospital pens, and my ducks. But they are pretty birds.
    Are you getting out all together or just changing breeds?

5. playswithfowl

playswithfowl One Earth!

Jun 18, 2007
    Oregon
    I am just getting out of breeding Cream Brabanter's. I am going to breed Wyandotte bantam's because: A) they are much smaller B) they are my FAVORITE breed and C) there are lots of them in the US so there isn't as much chance of them getting inbred and I will be able to get new blood into them much easier.

6. 19hhbelgian

19hhbelgian Pigs DO Fly!!

Apr 9, 2009
    New Tripoli PA
    How do you think the eggs would do traveling to PA? I Love your birds, they are gorgeous!!

7. Cetawin

Cetawin Chicken Beader

Mar 20, 2008
    NW Kentucky
    Where in Oregon are you? I down South in Cave Junction...I might be interested in a couple birds....my bator is accupied at present.

8. playswithfowl

playswithfowl One Earth!

Jun 18, 2007
    Oregon
    If it's not too hot I would think they do okay. Although you never can be for sure when mailing eggs. However I have mailed to Michigan, New York, and Florida and had like 80% or more hatch rates.

9. becky3086

becky3086 Crested Crazy

Oct 14, 2008
    Thomson, GA
    Pictures?

10. kelliepulido

kelliepulido Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 18, 2008
    st.john's mi
    My babies are doing great and the eggs went to mi from playswithfowl.Out of 6 5 hatched they are the cutest good free rangers too spend the whole day out of the coop

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by