FS pair of Mandarin ducks KY **updated with pictures**

Mrs. Turbo

Songster
10 Years
Jan 26, 2009
ky
I have a 2 year old pair of Mandarin ducks for sale.......they are pinioned and currently laying. $60 for the pair. I will ship, shipping/box charge is a flat $50 or you can pick up here at the house. I can ship them on Monday if you pay with PayPal. They are nice birds but I am moving call ducks into their pen so they have to go.....I can also deliver to the Kentuckiana, KY show on May 16 or the Lucasville, OH show on the 23, 24 of May.

Last edited:
Where is Eastview? And could you keep them until sometime next week (if you are close enough for me to come get them)? I am just south of Green River Lake, and would love to get some mandarins!! Have you hatched any of their eggs yet?

Quote:
I live 20 minutes from Elizabethtown....... If you are in the Columbia area I think the drive is 1 hour and maybe 15 minutes give or take. ...... I put some eggs in the bator last week.......
smile.png

Last edited:
we are having bad storms now but I will get a new picture posted tomorrow.

Ok, I took pictures today.......if no one wants them I am listing them on eggbid.com tonight or tomorrow.

21841_mandarin_ducks_001.jpg

21841_mandarin_ducks_026.jpg

Do you by any chance have any eggs you would sell?? I have a small lilly pond, and my husband loves mandarin ducks. I would need to raise them from baby's for them to stay here at our pond. Please let me know;)

Judy Bradley

these ducks were sold on eggbidd....sorry, I don't have any of this variety left.

Back
Top Bottom