FS - PetSmart Gift Card - Jackson, NJ

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by sunnychooks, May 4, 2009.

1. sunnychooks

sunnychooks Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 21, 2007
    NJ
    Okay, this is a long-shot, but is there anyone around the Jackson NJ area that goes to PetSmart? I was given a $100 Gift Card for doing a favor for a local school. Not to sound ungrateful, but I really don't need the Gift Card, but could really use the money!

So... I'd like to sell it for $75. If interested, we could meet at the new PS on Rt 9 in Howell. If someone does their pet shopping at PS anyway, $25 in free product is a good deal! PM me if interested.

Thanks!!!

2. Chicky Tocks

Chicky Tocks [IMG]emojione/assets/png/2666.png?v=2.2.7[/IMG] Ru

Oct 20, 2008
    Benton, Arkansas
    Be sure to check that online to make sure it's valid. There's been a scam going around where people are given these and they're not good. You can check it at petsmart.com Hopefully if it was given to you by a school, it's good.

Not saying yours isn't. Just saying.

3. hypnofrogstevie

hypnofrogstevie chick magnet

Jul 12, 2007
    Newton NJ
    Oh man. I am in blairstown. We are 15 minutes from a petsmart.

4. sunnychooks

sunnychooks Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 21, 2007
    NJ
    Quote:Yes, that's why I'd prefer to meet someone close by. I want to be sure they know it's good.
    This school gives me one every year, so I know it's okay, but I know that someone who buys it may be nervous so I'd like to be there when they have it scanned.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by