FS Rare Golden Cuckoo Marans pair or trade for turkeys- Houston TX

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by pasofinofarm, Jul 12, 2008.

1. pasofinofarm

pasofinofarm NONESUCH FARM CONROE TX

Mar 22, 2007
    Near Houston, TX
    I have an opertunity for someone who would like to have a rare Golden Cuckoo Marans pair. Parents laying 6-7 on the Marans egg chart. I have worked very hard on these birds and would love to see them go to someone who would really enjoy them. Feather color is very nice and they are conformationaly correct. Not feather legs [​IMG] but that is the next thing I would like to breed into them. I have 10+ cockerels that you can choose your future roo from and a lovely pullet. Will sell for cash (of course) but would really like to have a few turkeys or an exotic duck or two!

Also have some beautiful Wheaten/Blue Wheaten Ameraucana cockerels and Salmon/Blue Salmon pairs for sale (or trade for turkeys) Not interested in more chickens or hatching eggs at this time.

Post and PM if you are interested...

Warning! Exhibition quality birds are expensive (I almost had a stroke when I bought mine:D ).

Last edited: Jul 14, 2008
  2. Rabid Vulture

Rabid Vulture Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 27, 2008
    Sherwood, Oregon
    I wish you were closer! I've been looking for salmon faverolle show quality hens forever up here. [​IMG]

3. Chicken_Lover4567

Chicken_Lover4567 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 22, 2008
    Central Texas
    Man! I wish my dad didn't have me on such a tight leash! I have a quick question though, are they only avaliable for pick-up? My neighbor has 9 turkeys, so you never know. [​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 13, 2008
  4. pasofinofarm

Mar 22, 2007
    Near Houston, TX
    Yes probably pick up only. It is miserable hot here already and I would be afraid to ship in these temps. Sorry

5. Jenlyn9483

Jenlyn9483 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 27, 2008
    Jacksonville, FL
    Dang! Wish you were closer, I have a pair of turkeys I would be willing to part with for that pair..

6. pasofinofarm

Mar 22, 2007
    Near Houston, TX
    What kind of turkeys Jenlyn? Maybe we could work something out:D

7. Jenlyn9483

Jenlyn9483 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 27, 2008
    Jacksonville, FL
    Broad breasted whites

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by