1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

FS: Shipping Gel Water (ships to US from 16823)

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Bettacreek, May 12, 2009.

1. Bettacreek

Bettacreek Overrun With Chickens

Jan 7, 2009
    Central Pennsyltucky
    One pack makes one gallon of gel water. You can add water soluble supplements to the water before soaking. Takes approximately 24 hours to fully soak up the water.
    This is the same stuff that Flukers sells for crickets, except that it does not include calcium, colorants, preservatives or supplements.
    I have to bump the price up to $5.81 shipped, this covers the crystals, shipping and delivery confirmation. If paying by credit card paypal, please add $.50 to cover paypal fees. Multiple packs will get a shipping discount.
    I accept paypal and POSTAL money order.

Last edited: May 12, 2009
  2. toletiquesbysam

toletiquesbysam Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 19, 2008
    Nebraska
    Is this the stuff you put in plants to help water them when you are gone?? [​IMG]

3. Bettacreek

Bettacreek Overrun With Chickens

Jan 7, 2009
    Central Pennsyltucky
    Yup, same stuff. You can put it in your soil whether you leave or not. It helps prevent over/under watering your plants. [​IMG] It's pretty versatile, used for water for creatures (bugs, birds, etc), soil additive, those cool packs that you soak in cool water, etc... It's even used in pads and diapers!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by