FS: Standard Cochin Pullets and Roos - Southern Illinois **SOLD**

Illinois_ Kelly

Songster
12 Years
Sep 13, 2007
Marion, Illinois
My DH and I are both nurses and find ourselves coming and going lately. We've made the decision that we must downsize in order to continue to care for our babies as we'd like. Given we sell so many eating eggs to family, neighbors and co-workers, we've decided that the wisest choice would be to let go of our favorites .... the standard cochins. We just no longer have time to spend on hatching eggs, selling chicks, etc. I'm willing to meet you nearby, have you come pick them up, or ship them to you. I'd love to sell all of them to one person, since they're used to being together but I also understand that may not be feasible. If you're interested, please contact me.

For Sale are:

19 Blue Cochin Pullets: $12 each
3 Blue Cochin Roos: $8 each

13 Partridge Pullets: $12 each
3 Partridge Roos: $8 each

4 Black Cochin Pullets: $12 each

2 White Cochin Pullets: $12 each

Thank you.
Kelly

**These pictures were taken when they were a few months old. I'll take new pictures tomorrow in the daylight!**

Chickens03202008187.jpg

Chickens03172008068.jpg

Chickens03172008073.jpg

Last edited:
Hi,

I would definitely be interested in the 2 white cochin pullets, 1 black cochin pullet and 1 blue. I know you want them to go together and I wish I could help; however I am only looking for 4-5 egg layers. Let me know if you would be willing to ship to CT. I am willing to pay all costs.

Thanks,
Jenn

I just responded to your e-mail, Jenn (chickhopeful12).

Sheila (knslwilliams), I'm located near Marion, IL. The zip is 62959. Are you thinking of picking them up?

If you have any other questions, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Kelly

***Please do not contact me if you are interested in killing these beautiful babies. They have been pets and the only part of them that is eaten is their eggs. I'm not interested in selling them to anyone who has any intentions other than that. Thank you.***

Yes, I was also wondering if you tell us where your stock came from and If I could see pics.

I am considering coming to pick them up, but it is 5 hours plus. Would you consider meeting me a little closer?

Sheila

Some of my girls came from a lady in Tennessee and some of them came from Mt. Healthy Hatchery. I have pictures of them taken about 2 -3 months ago but I don't know how to attach them on here. I'll take some new pictures this evening too. If someone would be so kind as to walk me through the steps, I'd be glad to attach them for viewing.

Thank you for your interest.
Kelly

I wish I lived closer!! I would love to have a trio of blue cochins!!
barnie.gif
he.gif

Quail_Antwerp- lol... I wish you did too. My blue girls are so beautiful. The roosters have been working overtime lately but they are still so beautiful. I never worry for fertile eggs around here! You don't happen to know how to attach pictures, do you?

Back
Top Bottom