1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

FS/T: Books, Magazines, plants, seeds, and handmade stuff - TN

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Bebop, Dec 6, 2008.

1. Bebop

Bebop Chillin' With My Peeps

I have these books:

Rodale Book to Successful Organic Vegetable Gardening $15
    Stitch n grump Knitting Book $10
    Hedgehog Manual $5
    Bearded Dragon Manual $10

Back issues (they're pretty recent though) of Mother Earth News, Hobby Farms, and 1 Grit issue
    (I'll get what months they are) $1.50 for each issue
    Mother Earth News (I have several.. I'll count and see what they're all about) - canning, drying, chickens, solar energy, bike power energy
    Hobby Farms (3) - Pack goat special, Bantam chicken special, heirloom pumpkin special
    Grit (1) - Canning

May have a couple chocolate mint plants asking $3 they're well rooted plants
    Also have a ton of vegetable and herb seeds, all open pollinated and most are heirlooms. Asking $2 a baggie that will have a generous amount of seeds. Ask for a list of what I have or request (I might have it)

I also make handmade stuff on Etsy (www.bebop.etsy.com) my specialty is reusuable cute shopping bags and custom felt mascots, I'm going to making crocheted items and would like to take on some custom work since I don't have a job right now. There's not much in my shop, but look at what I've sold to get an idea of what I make.

Also accept equal trades: Looking for live mealworms, fabric (cotton, fleece, felt, vinyl), craft supplies (lanyard hooks, cute lace, buttons, let me know what you have!), craft books, etc.
    I accept paypal, concealed cash, or possibly money orders or postal money orders.
    Thanks for looking!
    >^.^<

Last edited: Dec 7, 2008

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by