FS to GREAT home in FL-Various feather footed Bantam Roos & blu OEGB

4kidZ

Fluffy Butt Farmer
11 Years
Sep 12, 2008
N. Central Florida-near Ocala
Best offer and home takes these guys. I have to downsize due to family disability. I am in Dunnellon, FL....near Ocala

I have had these 4 boys since I hatched them about a year ago. They are my favorite boys on the whole farm and they are the SWEETEST birds I have ever had in my life. I love them so much, but I don't have girls for them. They have lived together without any girls their whole life...in a beautiful little A-Frame chicken tractor, and even when they come out to forage, they totally hang out TOGETHER!!

They are truly one of a kind and it is really important to me to find the right home. Would prefer they all go to the same home, but I realize I can't have it all! I just hope you can tell from the pics what a great bunch of lil' dudes they are.

Itty Bit: Blue OEGB Rooster (w/ red stripe) -VERY TAME---used to fly up on our shoulder, and coo to us, during his adolescence! Oops--he is OBVIOUSLY not a feather footed bantam! He has lived w/ them for so long, I forgot that part! He is a pure OEGB that has obviously not been cropped...maybe that's why he's such a sweetheart
wink.png

15726_blue-oegb.jpg

15726_dsc_5622_copy.jpg

15726_dsc_5581.jpg

Brothers- Coach (white cochin) and Sizzie (Red Sizzle)

15726_dsc_5606.jpg

15726_dsc_5561.jpg

15726_dsc_5617.jpg

Hopper is a black copper feather footed bantam. I got him from hatching a bunch of eggs for someone. They let me keep 1 and he was the one I chose! He is the super sweet one of the bunch. Likes to cuddle
smile.png

15726_dsc_5560.jpg

15726_dsc_5574.jpg

The whole boy group:

15726_dsc_5583.jpg

Please email if you're interested. I have other birds I will be listing for sale, as well. Please check them all out.

Thanks!

~4kidZ

Edit-added blue oegb is not feather footed.

Last edited:
Wow! Not only are these great pics, but I can tell from the photos that these boys are in great condition and are well cared-for.

Hope someone snatches them up! They are a beautiful and unusual group.
smile.png

Quote:
Thank you so much. It is hard to take a bad pic of these guys...their personalities shine right through.

My sizzle trio in previous post is sold, and lemon/blue cochin is pending. These guys and the black copper cochin are still available...

~4kidZ

Wow Shannon beautiful roo's! If i could get more roo's i would lol (I need to stick to 2!!!! Breeds) lol. I love the little Itty Bit and Hopper!

Back
Top Bottom