FS/Trade - TX - Nigerian Dwarf Goat Bucklings and Doelings

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by byrandom, Apr 6, 2009.

1. byrandom

byrandom Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 22, 2008
    Terrell, TX
    My parents raise and breed Nigerian Dwarf Goats. Only 5 of the does are registered (and are grand champions), however, they were impregnated at their previous owner's home, and she won't give my parents the papers to register the kids. [​IMG]

In any event, my parents have whites, creams, silver/grays, browns, bi-coloreds, and tri-colored. Some are naturally hornless, the others have horns (as they do not beleive in disbudding or dehorning). None of them are blue-eyed, however, some did come from blue-eyed does.

I have attached a quick picture that I took about 2 weeks ago of some of the kids running into the pen at feeding time. They are kept with donkeys and are sweet tempered goats.

They are asking $50 for wethers, $75 for bucklings, and $125+ for doelings (depending on quality).

[​IMG]

They also have one proven 2+ year old buck. He is the father of the majority of the kids, however, they are keeping back several of his daughters. They are looking to sell him for $50. The pictures are again about 1-2 weeks old.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

They would be interested in trades for poultry, poultry supplies, or...? Let me know what you have. If it's something I want, I'll just pay them for the goat, so we can make the trade! [​IMG] [​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 6, 2009

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by