FS-WA 12+ White Variety Ameraucana Hatching Eggs to ship 1/26 or 1/27

pips&peeps

There is no "I" in Ameraucana
Jan 18, 2008
Newman Lake, WA
I will have 12+ white variety hatching eggs to ship on Monday or Tuesday (12/19/08 or 12/20/08), depending on how the gals lay.

My white variety has varying shades of color from blue to green. If you want to get started with whites, here you go. $30.00.

P0002178.jpg

If anyone is interested in a mixed variety pack, I may have those available too. I should have some blues/blacks, wheatens/blue wheatens, white, a couple buffs and blue/splash.

Thanks!

Last edited:
Very pretty Jean! Unfortunately I am getting some BBS eggs from DDD this week, and I'm on a list for wheaten/blue wheatens from pasofinofarms. I didn't know they came in white also, very nice!

Last edited:
Drool. I was just thinking today I would love some white birds as I have none and they are so pretty against the green grass and blue sky in the spring and summer.

Jean, your black pullets I hatched out this summer are just so pretty. I moved them in yesterday with the blues I posted last night (the roo). I am so excited for them to start laying.

I just sent over a pay pal. I hope I did it correctly. First time buying hatching eggs from here, which is where I should have come to begin with
wink.png

Jean when will you have some blue wheaten, or wheaten eggs to sell here in BYC?
I would love to buy an assortment of your fertile Ameraucana eggs
Thanks!

Jean they are very nice. I've always wanted to try whites and occasionaly get white sports from my wheaten... can I start with those or am I just going to breed back to wheaten again?

Sorry to hi-jack your thread just to pick your brain!

Do you have lavendars?

OK maybe not really sorry or I would quit now!
big_smile.png

Oh and thanks for not telling anyone I forgot which day of the week it was on Friday/Monday.

chicken - I already have a waiting list for wheatens and blue wheatens.

Melissa -
gig.gif
I will only have the F1 splits this year.

Thanks for the answer Jean and sorry for the bother......
big_smile.png

I actually would love to acquire some of your whites for myself, but also want other varities....do you have a waiting list for buffs also?( for the wheatens and blue wheatens, do you still have some space in the list to add me.....
roll.png
)

Also before i forget to ask how much for the shipping?
Sorry again for the bother and thanks again.
big_smile.png

Back
Top Bottom