FS - WA Pet Quality Sebastopol Geese

pips&peeps

There is no "I" in Ameraucana
Jan 18, 2008
Newman Lake, WA
I need to thin down the flock. I will be selling 6-8 of my geese. Some are "very" pet quality and some are "breeder" quality.

Pick up only as shipping would run you around $100-150 per goose with the box on top of the cost of the goose. I would like $40.00 each, which is a little less than what you would pay for a gosling.

These geese are starting to lay and I almost have them all sexed so come on my and get a pair!
ya.gif

I would love a pair but would be concerned about the shipping. How are they shipped? We have no overnight service here in Woodville nor airport. Could they be flown into Baton Rouge? If you could find out information about shipping, I would love to get a pair I just wouldn't want to cause them the discomfort of a three day shipping ordeal.

Monique

I'd love some of them too, but sadly I live in NJ! What about eggs? Do you ever sell/ship eggs? or day old goslings?
Lisa

Quote:
Lisa, I do ship hatching eggs, but Vicky (CottageRoseGarden) and Kat (Peachick) are much closer to you and have very nice birdies.

Hi Jean - got my new geese today and they are already happily at home in their large grassy pen with my Nigerian Dwarf goats. They are beautiful and quite tame.

sebastopols3.jpg

newhome.jpg

Last edited:
You'll have to go out tomorrow and buy them a kiddie pool.

Just wait until they molt and grow in their new feathers.

Bye, bye babies; mama loves you...
hit.gif

Yep, kiddie pool is already in the plan for tomorrow. I have one in the duck yard but thought the geese would like the grassy goat pen better plus I have so many big Rouen ducks that don't even share their pool with the "lesser" ducks (lower on totem pole). I'm hoping to have them really tame by summer and they can follow me to our large pond to swim.

Back
Top Bottom