1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

FS-WA-Split Lavender Ameraucana Hatching Eggs-SOLD :)

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by pips&peeps, Mar 17, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pips&peeps

pips&peeps There is no "I" in Ameraucana

Jan 18, 2008
    Newman Lake, WA
    I have 11 collected as of last night. The auction winner was told I accept Paypal only 3-4 times before the auction ended and then couldn't figure out how to use it and tried to send an e-check. The she wanted me to wait to ship eggs until next week.

Well, the eggs are ready to go and she has lost the auction.

$35.00 including shipping. Must have payment right away as I need to get these out today. Please make sure you have a confirmed address on your Paypal account.

I have to get the kids off to school so will be away from the computer for a while, but first come first serve.

Last edited: Mar 17, 2009
  2. Jenski

Jenski Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 17, 2008
    Middle Tennessee
    Ah Jean, so sorry you are still encountering, ahem, issues with auctioning! What a pain.

Come on folks, these birds are fabulous! If I had another incubator I would have snapped these up in a heartbeat!

[​IMG]

3. chicken stalker

chicken stalker TOS Rocks!

Aug 31, 2008
    Binghamton, NY
    some one buy theses.....my clicker finger is getting shaky......[​IMG] must resist.....

4. Clay In Iowa

Clay In Iowa Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 9, 2008
    Near Wilton Iowa
    chicken stalker ;p :

some one buy theses.....my clicker finger is getting shaky......[​IMG] must resist.....

Wanna race??

Ready set GO!!!!​

5. Clay In Iowa

Oct 9, 2008
    Near Wilton Iowa
    Sold

Jean I need you PayPal info

6. Clay In Iowa

Oct 9, 2008
    Near Wilton Iowa
    Oh wait I think I found it.

Let me know if I screwed it up. If I did someone is wondering why I'm sending them $$$$

7. pips&peeps

Jan 18, 2008
    Newman Lake, WA
    FYI:

Hi Jean,
    Just wanted to give you a update on the eggs you sent me. Its been just over a week and I candled the eggs last night and all 7 eggs are growing. I couldn't be more happy. I'll be emailing you back around the 6th of April to let you know how many hatched.
    Tim in Oklahoma

8. chicken stalker

chicken stalker TOS Rocks!

Aug 31, 2008
    Binghamton, NY
    Thank you.... I already have some splits coming in the mail this week. [​IMG]

9. Clay In Iowa

Oct 9, 2008
    Near Wilton Iowa
    I gave you 2 minutes to get'm. I had to go check my account to see if I had the cash. Not sure what I'm going to do. Bators pretty full.... hatchers in use.. Guess I'll have to sit on them.... [​IMG]

10. pips&peeps

Jan 18, 2008
    Newman Lake, WA
    "BOX CAM"................... [​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by