FS - WA - Split Lavender Started Ameraucana Cockerel- SOLD

pips&peeps

There is no "I" in Ameraucana
Jan 18, 2008
Newman Lake, WA
I have a nice little black ameraucana cockerel here that is carrying the lavender gene if anyone out there is interested.

I will ship to next day service only for the cost of shipping and a $10.00 box charge. I would like to get $20.00 for him.

Don't forget NPIP certified. I will post a picture later today.

Last edited:
He was hatched on Halloween, so he is just under 12 weeks old. Sorry the photo is not reall great, he is going through that "scraggly" stage and he was scared to death. He already does have alot of nice green sheen in his feathers.

P0002211.jpg

Hi Jean! I'm assuming you don't have any females to go along with him at this time?

Do you already have lavender in your black line, or is he from a lavender line you've recently brought in? I have yet to see a lavender Ameraucana, but I imagine they're beautiful! I didn't see any on your site.

oh, name your price! I have 3 hens and no roo. (How did that coyote know which birds to eat that would break breeding groups??!!!
he.gif
)

No, Lavender in my current group, but now I know what to watch for!!
smile.png

Katie

Only Jean can answer that but you could get this guy and eggs from some of the other members who are working on Lavender Ameraucanas-shaffer, sara, klf73, and goldensunriseranch, & big blue. (my apologies to anyone I may have missed that's all I could think of this second) Harry(shaffer) sells eggs on ebay sometimes and could be one of the nicest, most well informed genetics, and all around chicken person I have ever met.
He would be happy to talk anyone through the process.
This is a great opportunity for anyone who would like to cut out a step in the process.

Oh, Jean, yours is the land of everything lovely....

Last edited:
Yes, this is out of John's lavender over my black hens.

Katie, do you already have lavender split birds?

No females as this is from my first batch of split chicks, then they stopped laying and took quite a bit of time off.

Jean -

No, I don't, but I will now be on the lookout for Lav chicks or eggs! My 3 hens all have the coloring of Peregrine Falcons. Gorgeous girls and last fall at barely 6mo were laying consistantly 6 times a week each!

Katie

**SOLD**We may have some cull split lavender pullets to go with that rooster.

Jim and Kaye

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom