FSOT: Goats, poultry and a dog- NE Ohio

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by OneCuteShasta, Dec 9, 2008.

1. OneCuteShasta

OneCuteShasta Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 4, 2007
    Tropical oHIo
    We are preparing for a long distance move and must rehome some of our pets. These animals are not for eating! I've put too much time and love into them, just to have them end up on someone's table! I have 1 Chamoisee Oberhasli doe that's 2 yrs. old (bred 1st yr. only; no horns), 1 Sable Saanen doe that's 3 yrs. old (never bred, has horns) and 1 Alpine wether that's 3 yrs. old (has horns). They are all well cared for and healthy. I also have a 9 month old Black Lab/ Dalmatian mix female puppy. She's UTD on shots and worming and has not yet be spayed. She's been kept outdoors in a kennel. She gets along well with other dogs, cats, chickens, goats, ducks, geese and pretty much anything else. She has not been around ANY intact males so there is NO chance she is pregnant. She's a real sweet heart! I also have a female yellow golden pheasant; and a breeding pair of Golden Campines. I'm open to offers and trades. My zipcode is 44281.

Here's a few pics.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. OneCuteShasta

Apr 4, 2007
    Tropical oHIo
    The does are pending pick up. The pup, poultry and the wether are still available! [​IMG]

3. OneCuteShasta

Apr 4, 2007
    Tropical oHIo
    The Alpine wether and the Black Lab/ Dalmatian mix are still looking for new homes! The other animals have found new homes! [​IMG]

4. speckledhen

speckledhen Intentional Solitude Premium Member

Good luck on your move!

5. OneCuteShasta

Apr 4, 2007
    Tropical oHIo
    Thank you! I can't wait to get to a warmer state! [​IMG]

6. speckledhen

speckledhen Intentional Solitude Premium Member

Where are you going? Hope you find homes for the ones that are left soon.

7. OneCuteShasta

Apr 4, 2007
    Tropical oHIo
    We haven't decided on an exact location yet. We're thinking lower TN, upper AL or GA areas. We won't be moving until spring so it gives us a little time to research each area.

8. Acre of Blessings

Acre of Blessings Canning/Sewing Addict

Apr 3, 2008
    Axton, VA
    Virginia is warm. We need more chicken people in the Southside area. Lots of land and houses to choose from. [​IMG]

9. helmstead

helmstead Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 12, 2007
    Alfordsville, IN
    LOL I have a farm for sale in N GA [​IMG] ready for goats, horses and chickens [​IMG]

Good luck with the remaining animals. Too bad the people who bought the does won't take their wether companion!

10. OneCuteShasta

Apr 4, 2007
    Tropical oHIo
    helmstead, that's a nice property you have for sale. The people who took the does said they'd take the wether if they had too, but didn't really have any need for him. He's got a good home here until I find a great home for him. He's got such a sense of humor, as crazy as it sounds. And he'll do ANYTHING for a wintergreen breath saver. [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by