FSOT: Lots O' Ducks- NE Ohio

OneCuteShasta

Songster
13 Years
Apr 4, 2007
Tropical oHIo
I'm looking to rehome some of my runner ducks. They are just over a year old . I believe they are mixed with another breed because some of them have crests. Lots of colors to choose from: black, blue, fawn, chocolate and buff. Males and females. I also have 4 female Rouens. All are just over a year old. All of the ducks are healthy. I'm just trying to thin down my ducks due to a probable long distance move. These are not eating ducks! I'm thinking there's around a dozen runners. I will only sell in groups of mixed sexes. I'm willing to sell them for $2.00 each/OBO. I'm also willing to make a group deal or trade for???? Please contact me with offers or questions you've got. I'm located in Wadsworth, Ohio. Zip code is 44281. This is for pick up only. Have a great day!

rouens are supposedly a broody breed, but mine never have gone broody. Then again I always pull the eggs so that could be why. I didn't know there were crested runners. I purchased the runners as ducklings and was told they were pure runner. I just figured I was lied to about the pureness since I'd never heard of cresteds. Thanks for the info!

Back
Top Bottom