FSOT: Lots of lovely ducks! -OH

OneCuteShasta

Songster
13 Years
Apr 4, 2007
Tropical oHIo
I'm looking to rehome some of my runner ducks. They are just over a year old and are laying VERY well. I believe they are mixed with another breed because some of them have crests. Lots of colors to choose from: black, blue, fawn, chocolate and buff. Males and females. I also have 4 female Rouens. All are just over a year old and are also laying well. All of the ducks are healthy. I'm just trying to thin down my ducks to concentrate more on my chickens. These are not eating ducks! I'll try to post pics tomorrow and give an exact count of runners available... I'm thinking around a dozen. I paid $8.00 each as ducklings, but I'm willing to sell them for $5.00 each/OBRO. I'm also willing to make a group deal or trade for???? Please don't be afraid to contact me with offers. Feel free to ask any questions you've got. I'm located in Wadsworth, Ohio. Zip code is 44281. This is for pick up only. Have a great day!

I wish I was closer I could maybe convince my mom to let me get a few
sad.png

crazychickengirl, if you're in Wooster you're only about 20 minutes from me. I do make trips to Wooster every once in a while. Let me know if you're still interest!
big_smile.png

Quote:
I'm actually in Holmes Co...about 45 mins from Wooster...and I know my hubby will never approve of me traveling that far for a duck (he still has yet to catch the poultry fever) LOL They are very pretty!

What breed are the light buff ones? (In the top of the 4th pic)

Well...I will have to think about this! Do you think you'll be in Wooster anytime in the next few weeks? I could probably take 3 off them off of your hands...1 male & 2 females

Back
Top Bottom