FSOT: Lots of lovely ducks! -OH

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by OneCuteShasta, Jun 11, 2008.

1. OneCuteShasta

OneCuteShasta Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 4, 2007
    Tropical oHIo
    I'm looking to rehome some of my runner ducks. They are just over a year old and are laying VERY well. I believe they are mixed with another breed because some of them have crests. Lots of colors to choose from: black, blue, fawn, chocolate and buff. Males and females. I also have 4 female Rouens. All are just over a year old and are also laying well. All of the ducks are healthy. I'm just trying to thin down my ducks to concentrate more on my chickens. These are not eating ducks! I'll try to post pics tomorrow and give an exact count of runners available... I'm thinking around a dozen. I paid $8.00 each as ducklings, but I'm willing to sell them for $5.00 each/OBRO. I'm also willing to make a group deal or trade for???? Please don't be afraid to contact me with offers. Feel free to ask any questions you've got. I'm located in Wadsworth, Ohio. Zip code is 44281. This is for pick up only. Have a great day!

2. hcammack

hcammack Overrun With Chickens

Oct 5, 2007
    Vermont
    I wish I was closer I could maybe convince my mom to let me get a few [​IMG]

3. crazychickengirl

crazychickengirl Chillin' With My Peeps

May 20, 2008
    Glenmont, Ohio
    I have a rouen x khaki drake that needs a friend! Unfortunately, we live over an hour away! Ever come to Wooster?

4. OneCuteShasta

Apr 4, 2007
    Tropical oHIo
    crazychickengirl, if you're in Wooster you're only about 20 minutes from me. I do make trips to Wooster every once in a while. Let me know if you're still interest! [​IMG]

5. OneCuteShasta

Apr 4, 2007
    Tropical oHIo
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

6. crazychickengirl

May 20, 2008
    Glenmont, Ohio
    Quote:I'm actually in Holmes Co...about 45 mins from Wooster...and I know my hubby will never approve of me traveling that far for a duck (he still has yet to catch the poultry fever) LOL They are very pretty!

What breed are the light buff ones? (In the top of the 4th pic)

7. OneCuteShasta

Apr 4, 2007
    Tropical oHIo
    The buffs are runners too. I love watching them when they all run together. It's like watching the 3 stooges. [​IMG]

8. crazychickengirl

May 20, 2008
    Glenmont, Ohio
    Well...I will have to think about this! Do you think you'll be in Wooster anytime in the next few weeks? I could probably take 3 off them off of your hands...1 male & 2 females

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by