FSOT TN/ AL Pair of Partridge Rocks Hen & Roo 11 Months old

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by SportTees, May 4, 2009.

1. SportTees

SportTees Chillin' With My Peeps

I have a pair of Partridge Rocks that are 10-11 months old. My DH thinks the roo is to pretty to eat [​IMG] . The roo is mean but the hen will eat out of your hand. I could meet in southern middle Tn or East Tn or Northeast Alabama. I'm willing to sale or trade them. I'm not really sure how much these go for?? I'm looking for golden sebrights and Smaller bantams but would consider standards or other types of birds.

2. SportTees

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: May 5, 2009
  3. SportTees

Any takers??

4. WestTNRooKing

WestTNRooKing New Egg

May 5, 2009
    Reagan, TN
    is the hen laying yet? and the roo does look fine too fine to eat

[​IMG]

5. emmalynn

emmalynn Silkies Sebbies OEGBs

Oct 16, 2008
    Middle TN
    How mean is he?

6. SportTees

Then hen has been laying since about Jan?? The roo As long as you have something in your hand ( like a stick) he won't mess with you. He thinks a boot is a play toy on your foot and will fight with your boot all day long if you let him.

7. misty4774

misty4774 Out Of The Brooder

Apr 7, 2009
    I have Golden Seabright Trio,( not sure how old they are, I think 2 years old), 6 week old Golden Lakenvelder pullets and Silver lakenvelder pullets and cockerals for trade.

PM me if interested.

8. SportTees

Doesn't anyone want these??

9. cybercat

cybercat Chillin' With My Peeps

May 22, 2007
    Greeneville, Tn
    How far into East Tn can you get? I want them I need a roo and mean would be just fine for me since I free range anyways. You can PM me to work out details I am on everyday at least a few times.

10. lone cedar farm

lone cedar farm Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 25, 2009
    Menlo, Ga.
    Whats up with the partridge rock roos being aggressive, I've had three and two were this way? The one I have now is son and grandson to the others and hes as good a rooster as I've had, the Partridge Rock hens I've owned are super cool almost as tame as BO!!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by