FTGH: American Serama Males

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by shelleyd2008, Dec 1, 2011.

1. shelleyd2008

shelleyd2008 the bird is the word

Sep 14, 2008
    Adair Co., KY
    FTGH: 1 adult male seramas (hatched 10-26-10) and 1 cockerel (about 12 weeks old).

This guy is about 19 ounces, has red-with-white earlobes, and a bit of a long back. His legs are yellow
    [​IMG]

This guy is about 12 ounces, has red earlobes and yellow legs. His tail could be more 'full', but otherwise he is a nice male
    [​IMG]

This little guy has red earlobes from what I can tell. Not sure on leg color (though they look green), I will check. At last weight he was between 10-11 ounces
    [​IMG]

All males are free, pick-up or shipping available. Shipping should be $30-$50 (including $10 for box) depending on how many you take and your location. I can ship the 2 adult males together (they are used to being together) or can divide a single box to ship all 3 (so they don't pick on the little guy). I can also divide a box to ship 1 adult and the cockerel if that's what you want.

I am moving over Christmas break, just about 3 weeks, and would really like to find good homes for these sweet little birds [​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 1, 2011

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by