1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Fun in the leaf pile

Discussion in 'Pictures & Stories of My Chickens' started by flockof4, Jan 9, 2011.

1. flockof4

flockof4 Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 10, 2010
    Webster Groves, MO
    My four birds playing in the leaf pile. Just reached our one year anniversary of having chickens. We love them so much and they are a wonderful addition to our little urban farm.

[​IMG]

2. Lesa

Lesa Chillin' With My Peeps

May 28, 2008
    Upstate NY
    Beautiful birds! They look like they are having a great "chicken day"! I was enjoying watching mine, this fall, when I was dumping raked leaves in their free range area. I noticed one was very interested and bee lined to something in the pile... I figured she saw a bug or something. Upon closer inspection, I saw that I had raked up a piece of a packing peanut and she was eating it!! Not quite what I had in mind when I put those leaves in there! Gotta love them!

3. M To The Maxx

M To The Maxx Baseball+Girls=Life

Jul 24, 2009
    Lutz,FL
    Haha cute!

4. theoldchick

theoldchick The Chicken Whisperer

May 11, 2010
    They look happy!

5. Mrs. Fluffy Puffy

Mrs. Fluffy Puffy Fluffy Feather Farm

Jan 26, 2010
    Texas, Panhandle
    I love your EE pullet! I like her blue "Tint!" Your BA hen is pretty! Love the way her feathers shine in the sunlight! [​IMG]

6. Oboistonquack

Oboistonquack Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 25, 2010
    Maine
    Beautiful birds!! Love the EE and a BA! [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by