Fun Omelet Ideas

Three eggs add tablespoon half and half and a little salt .Beat until fluffy. Porvolone cheese or mozzarella .Shoot use both
smile.png

two pats butter in frying pan add baby spinach and mushrooms salt while cooking
in a different frying pan cook your omlet ,fill it with spinach,mushrooms.and cheese

riane'smimi :

Three eggs add tablespoon half and half and a little salt .Beat until fluffy. Porvolone cheese or mozzarella .Shoot use both
smile.png

two pats butter in frying pan add baby spinach and mushrooms salt while cooking
in a different frying pan cook your omlet ,fill it with spinach,mushrooms.and cheese

Wow, thanks Ill try it tomorrow morning for breakfast
wink.png

I have a Broccoli and Tuna Omelette Recipe. It's part of a Micro wave egg recipe cooking book that I printed off the internet. "British Lion Quality" Easy microwave meals.

You made me hungry for an egg sandwich.

I'll type it out only if you want it,

Rancher

Quote:
Wow, thanks Ill try it tomorrow morning for breakfast
wink.png

You are welcome.I know you will enjoy it.
The good thing about omlets is what you can use is endless. Like you can make one the next day and use salsa and montery jack as the filling.
Saute tomatoes,green peppers,mushrooms and onions the next time and use mozzarella.
I guess you can tell I do not like american cheese in my omlets
smile.png

Ihop puts a spoonfull of pancake mix in their eggs when they mix them to make them fluff up,I use half and half or heavy cream.
ENJOY
smile.png

simple, simple, simple. this is MY no fail omelette way:
1 ziploc sandwich sized or bigger bag
1 or more eggs
cheese
vegetables as desired

Step 1. Crack egg(s) into ziploc bag. Mix around until the consistency of scrambled eggs.
Step 2. Put in cheese and vegetable toppings if desired, mix around a little bit.
Step 3. Put bag into a pot of boiling water and let sit for around 12-13 minutes.
Step 4. Roll omelette out of bag. Perfecto!

I learned this recipe from my friend's grandparent. It works every time and is really fun to make!

Back
Top Bottom