Funnies - from insurance forms

Discussion in 'Managing Your Flock' started by Chirpy, Jan 29, 2008.

1. Chirpy

Chirpy Balderdash

May 24, 2007
    Colorado
    I'm never sure where to post jokes/funnies so if this is wrong please let me know.

Below is a collection of what people have put on their insurance forms after an automobile accident. I got this from Jamie LaRue in the NewsPress and he pulled them from the internet.

1) Coming home I drove into the wrong house and collided with a tree I don't have.

2) The other car collided with mine without giving warning of its intention.

3) I thought my window was down, but I found it was up when I put my head through it.

4) I collided with a stationary truck coming the other way.

5) A truck backed through my windshield into my wife's face.

6) I pulled away from the side of the road, glanced at my mother-in-law and headed over the embankment.

7) In an attempt to kill a fly I drove into a telephone pole.

8) I had been driving for 40 years when I fell asleep at the wheel and had an accident.

9) I was on the way to the doctor with rear end trouble when my universal joint gave way causing me to have an accident.

10) My car was legally parked as it backed into another vehicle.

11) An invisible car came out of nowhere, struck my car and vanished.

12) I was sure the old fellow would never make it to the other side of the road when I struck him.

13) I saw a slow-moving, sad-faced old gentleman as he bounced off the roof of my car.

14) The indirect cause of the accident was a little guy in a small car with a big mouth.

15) I was thrown from my car as it left the road. I was later found in the ditch by some stray cows.

16) The guy was all over the road. I had to swerve a number of times before I hit him.

Hope those brought a smile... so sorry if one of you were the author of any of these:lau:lau

2. Redfeathers

Redfeathers Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 11, 2007
    Gervais OR
    OMG Those are just too funny! [​IMG]

3. ilovemychickies

ilovemychickies Chillin' With My Peeps

Oh my gosh! Those are to funny! I like the one about the invisible car! [​IMG]

4. fallenweeble

fallenweeble Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 4, 2007
    lol for real!!! [​IMG]

5. Parson's Wife

Parson's Wife Blessed Abundantly

Jan 22, 2008
    Arkansas
    [​IMG] Thats funny....thanks for the laugh.

6. sunnychooks

sunnychooks Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 21, 2007
    NJ
    My favorites were the one about the guy with rear end trouble who had an accident, and the sad-faced old gentleman! [​IMG]

7. JenniferJoIN

JenniferJoIN Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 10, 2007
    Southern Indiana
    [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by