Funniest Animal Contest!!! (NO Prizes, ends 9/24/21)

Ok guys, the results of The Funniest Animal Contest are in! This was honestly a very hard contest to judge because everyone should be a winner in my opinion, but obviously that isn't how a contest works so I could only choose a few! I absolutely loved looking at everyone's entries and thank y'all for the smiles and laughs. This was super fun!

View attachment 2848223
Congratulations to all of the winners listed and to everyone that participated in this fun contest. Y'all definitely made me smile and laugh, so even if you aren't listed as a winner or runner up, you definitely made my day! 🥰🤣

Here are the listed winners:

First Place goes to @JustBabyMargo
View attachment 2848128

I loved this picture because I've never seen a goat do this before and every time I look at this it cracks me up!! :lau (@JustBabyMargo it was super hard to pick between your goat and the turkeys! Lol!)

Second Place goes to @Musissa
View attachment 2848129

I love this picture of your GSD! He looks like he is smiling! 😆

Third Place goes to @Isadora
View attachment 2848133

This picture cracks me up because of her face and the fact that she is a cat trying your cabbage out! 😂

Fourth Place goes to @Melly-Mae
View attachment 2848142

I absolutely love how cute Darwin is and how content he looks in the tub! This makes me smile! 😂🥰

Fifth Place goes to @Quatie
View attachment 2848135

I love this because the little duckling looks so happy on top of the food tray and I think it's funny they chose to sleep there instead of the soft bedding! 😆

And the runner-ups are the following:

6th @FiestyFeathersFarm
View attachment 2848207

7th @AstroDuck
View attachment 2848209

8th @MageofMist
View attachment 2848212
9th @Little Chicken Mama
View attachment 2848217View attachment 2848219

10th @JaeG
View attachment 2848222

Thank you again to everyone that participated! Hope y'all had fun! 😉
Thank you!❤️ And congratulations to everyone else! All the pictures and stories on here were hilarious and adorable!😊

Wow, Talaat got 3rd! How fun. I love that cat so much. 💕
20210925_225334.jpg

Congratulations to the rest of the winners!

Lol! I love how she's posing on the toilet! 😆 She's really pretty!
Thank you. And sorry for the confusion, but it's a he. When I said Tiffany in the first post, I was referring to breed.
As far as the toilet posing, he's a bit of a creeper. You can see the cat door in the background, so he always comes in when I'm taking a shower. Then he sits on the toilet staring until I come out. 🙈😂

Thank you. And sorry for the confusion, but it's a he. When I said Tiffany in the first post, I was referring to breed.
As far as the toilet posing, he's a bit of a creeper. You can see the cat door in the background, so he always comes in when I'm taking a shower. Then he sits on the toilet staring until I come out. 🙈😂
Definitely a boy then. :lau

I definitely need a cat. Every time I see one it just makes me need one even more.

LOL!!!! I'm sorry for misunderstanding!
HE is really pretty!!! :lau :love

Back
Top Bottom