Funniest b'day card I have ever received!(Pic)

miss_jayne

Lady_Jayne
11 Years
Jun 26, 2008
Columbiaville, MI
well, today is the big '37', and i got the funniest card from my husband!

(some of you already know, he is ordering me an incubator and a chicken brick, thanks to all the help from BYC'ers on how to ask for what i would like!)

i also received a brand new, shiny, pink pair of wellies (boots) and a new doorbell for the hen house! it plays the Westminster chimes melody. (my chickens have been asking for one, they like their privacy too!)

and of course, the best gift i received was hugs and kisses from three awesome kids and a wonderful husband, who is taking a half day off work to come spend half with me!
yippiechickie.gif

sooooo....here's the card...enjoy!

12425_chickencard.jpg

12425_chickencardinside.jpg

thanks ladies! i am sure it will be wonderful...have to go out and do the animal chores and then i am going to sit in the sunshine and read. listen to the chickens and ducks make their little chatty noises and just relax!

Love that card! Isn't it great when someone 'hits the nail on the head'!!! Happy Birthday..Enjoy..

it did hit the nail on the head! i keep laughing every time i think about it. the poor lady sitting on the bench probably had NO idea she would be posing with a giant chicken!

my b'day is going swell! just got the animal chores done in my new pink boots! nice dry feet today! yippeeee!

Back
Top Bottom