Funniest Picture, Joke, Meme or Video You’ve Seen. 🥴

Status
Not open for further replies.
During the Union occupation of New Orleans word got back to General Butler that a Priest had refused to preside at a soldier's funeral. The Padre was summoned to the General's office and asked why he didn't want to bury his soldier.
The Father answered "You misunderstand sir. I would be glad to bury ALL the Yankees in New Orleans."

it is ÇÖMPRÈŠÊD

Attachments

• _.jpeg
    _.jpeg
    179.5 KB · Views: 13
A couple weeks ago I was picking up food and the new store front next door said cheap ammo. Of course I had to check it out.
It looked legit and I told the proprietor I was wondering if it was a trap and I was going to be kidnapped and sold as a sex slave. He looked at my old body and said they were full today and laughed. I'm sure he was joking but maybe I should be insulted. :lol:
That's funny- the other night my wife and I were in a Waffle House and one of the waitresses asked what the strangest job I ever had was. I told her that I worked my way through college as a stripper. She corrected me and said they're dancers; I told her that I can't even clap in time to music and just took my clothes off for money, no dancing. Straight up stripping. She raised an eyebrow and I told her I used to be handsome and lean... and she laughed. I defensively said hey, I weighed 185 in college.

She said "aw hon... I wasn't questioning your weight..."

My wife left a $10 tip.

And, no, I never did anything like that.

And a series of funny memes:
20230131_154346~2.jpg
0db9b2ade1b5e7d87d357fbe382cf7f9-1.jpg
1675163694158.jpeg
FB_IMG_1675205330553.jpg
FB_IMG_1675211889579.jpg
FB_IMG_1675175025512.jpg
FB_IMG_1675138332811.jpg

That's funny- the other night my wife and I were in a Waffle House and one of the waitresses asked what the strangest job I ever had was. I told her that I worked my way through college as a stripper. She corrected me and said they're dancers; I told her that I can't even clap in time to music and just took my clothes off for money, no dancing. Straight up stripping. She raised an eyebrow and I told her I used to be handsome and lean... and she laughed. I defensively said hey, I weighed 185 in college.

She said "aw hon... I wasn't questioning your weight..."

My wife left a $10 tip.

And, no, I never did anything like that.
After Hurricane Katrina, DW and I were assigned to open medical clinics at FEMA camps in Southern Mississippi. Now, FEMA didn't have the best reputation at the time.
I begged people "Don't tell my family I worked for FEMA. They think I was stripper on Bourbon Street." 😎

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom