Funny and true story about my Predator .......

Discussion in 'Predators and Pests' started by gottalovemychickens, Sep 1, 2009.

1. gottalovemychickens

gottalovemychickens SaveAChickenRideACowboy

....... SO everyone is complaining about coyotes , foxes , hawks , coons and what not right . Well today again no lie ...... I have pic to prove it , but there was a BULL trying to ram down my 16x16 chicken coop to get to the chickens , i was so ticked so i grabbed my rifle and called the sheriff and said that if a deputy was not here in 5 mins im going to shoot the BULL , and sure enough there was a deputy there in 2 mins .

OMG was i scared for my chickens and coop

i just got done building that coop HHAHA

When i say bull btw people im talking about a male cow yes a 5000 lbs beast

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

About 4-6 feet to the right is my coop , this pic was taken after charge number 2

FYI i always have my nice camera on me because i never know what will happen

Last edited: Sep 1, 2009
  2. Holly O

Holly O Chillin' With My Peeps

May 1, 2009
    Bergen Norway
    funny .. but could you show the pic?

3. gottalovemychickens

Let me upload now sorry LoL

4. ravencreek

ravencreek Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 10, 2008
    Benton TN
    HOLY COW!! Well bull! Why was it ramming the coop? Maybe he was just using it as a scratching post? Weird.

5. gottalovemychickens

The pics are up of my PREDATOR LOL i still cant believe it

6. Holly O

Holly O Chillin' With My Peeps

May 1, 2009
    Bergen Norway
    Holy Crow!

Is the coop still standing?

7. gottalovemychickens

yeah there is a small dent but after looking at everything , he was trying to ram a 4x6x10 Stud concreted into the ground 3 feet , so only a minor dent ......

..... Now if he moved 1 foot left or right , this whole thing would have most likly been gone and chickens killed

8. ravencreek

ravencreek Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 10, 2008
    Benton TN
    Any idea who he belongs to? I'd be having steak for dinner. haha. Hope everything is ok though you/coop and chicken wise.

9. gottalovemychickens

yeah everything is ok , and yes the bull took off from a truck going thru town and they didnt know where it went . But i was this close || to shooting it and making alot of steaks and passing them out ..... He tried to ram one of my female friends so thats when i got scared and got the pistol out so i can move faster incase he did try to charge at her .

10. lotzahenz

lotzahenz Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 28, 2008
    Lexington, Kentucky
    I'm thinkin that bull is not that old, he was looking for some fun? Hope you coop held up, no bull. [​IMG] Now tell us, what possibly could the po-po do? Was he/she able to lure that bull away? I think I'd of shot him and snuck him down to the processing plant. (just kiddin) but next time.............steak. HenZ [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by