1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

funny chick stories any type of chick story

Discussion in 'Pictures & Stories of My Chickens' started by ShellyBear, Mar 26, 2015.

1. ShellyBear

ShellyBear Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 10, 2010
    I got 10 quail babies and 2 of them just came out of the incubator still wet, and I played, talked, and carried them around. The next morning I set them down on my floor to get them food and I turn around and there not there I looked for them for about 10 to 15 min until I herd a little peep peep and the whole entire time they where fallowing me around the house. I think they think I'm mama.[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. cityfarmer12

cityfarmer12 Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 18, 2014
    Missouri
    lol, that's adorable! i have all my brooders in my bedroom, and my biggest one is right at the foot of my bed. One side is closed and the other side is open, and i have a 4 week old polish chick who jumps out and comes and sits with me when ever she wants! i've woken up to her on top of my head. its fun...thankfully she doesn't like to poop on my bed, which is weird, but hey, i'm not complaining! Its also a good thing my dog doesn't like to eat chickens...he sleeps with me and gets jealous whenever trickster (the polish) comes to hang...silly puppy!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by