1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Funny - Dinosaur Chicks

Discussion in 'Pictures & Stories of My Chickens' started by flspnr, Oct 9, 2011.

1. flspnr

flspnr Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 23, 2011
    Gibsonton, FL
    My mother works with pre-k ESE children. This year is her last year, so she's been cleaning out her classroom as they finish using things, and thus I've gotten a ton of plastic containers, mostly large. She used them to hold her stuff, and each one is label according to the type of materials it held. I have Christmas, Easter, Water, Farm Animals, Etc.

I picked one of the bigger ones for a brooder for the chicks I bought yesterday morning. I didn't even think about it, just cleaned it out, got it ready for them, and plopped them in.

I just realized the lid for the container is labeled....ready for it? "Dinosaurs"

I have itty bitty dinosaur chicks. And since chickens are supposed to be closely related to dinosaurs, I think it's fitting. It's going to be saved to be my brooder for now on.

[​IMG]

(Just wanted to share with someone else that would get it, lol)

2. maybejoey

maybejoey got chickenidous?

[​IMG]

3. brahmakid11

brahmakid11 Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 23, 2011
    sitting on the toilet
    i get it and it is so funny!! [​IMG] [​IMG]

4. Farm_Maven

Farm_Maven Chillin' With My Peeps

May 7, 2011
    Tishomingo