Funny Duck Stuff Thread

Discussion in 'Ducks' started by iamcuriositycat, Jan 4, 2011.

1. iamcuriositycat

iamcuriositycat Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 30, 2009
    Charlotte, NC
    It is my studied opinion that this particular forum contains one of the highest concentrations of Funniness Essence available in any one on-line location. Unfortunately, the Funniness Essence often chooses to erupt mid-way through an otherwise conscientiously serious and boringly helpful thread and is therefore lost to the majority of visitors who might not realize there is humor inside an otherwise useful thread.

So I propose that we start collecting all the Funniest Ducky Moments here in a single thread, for future reference and Laugh Therapy Sessions. To participate:

1. Reply to this post with funny photos, links to favorite funny threads, copies of funny comments, and links to duck-related humorous content around the web.
    2. Return often.
    3. Be funny and laugh. It's good for the soul and, more importantly, keeps me amused.

Thank you.

2. Hattiegun

Hattiegun Chillin' With My Peeps

[​IMG]

3. duckyfromoz

duckyfromoz Quackaholic

Jan 11, 2010
    Australia
    My goofy duck Flippy. She gets into everything. This day she had found some plastic burried to stop weeds growing.

[​IMG]

4. Amiga

Amiga Overrun with Runners Premium Member

Jan 3, 2010
    Southern New England
    Last edited: Jan 4, 2011
  5. lilchick

lilchick Chillin' With My Peeps

May 23, 2008
    Williamsport In.
    I cannot take credit for this one. A forum member posted that her duck was hoarse. This was posted saying something about their duck was hoarse also till they took the cigarettes away from it! Forum member please take credit and post link to topic..

[​IMG]

6. iamcuriositycat

iamcuriositycat Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 30, 2009
    Charlotte, NC
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

These are awesome! Thanks for the morning laugh!!!

Love the duck poos... and the cig-smoking duck... and the hilarious photos... thanks! And keep them coming. I need a good daily dose of laughter. Or three or four or twenty doses. [​IMG]

7. lilchick

lilchick Chillin' With My Peeps

May 23, 2008
    Williamsport In.
    here is another borrowed from someone else's post.... My caption would read... Gotta stretch just a little bit further.. Or bug, bug, must get bug...

[​IMG]

8. desertdarlene

desertdarlene Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 4, 2010
    San Diego
    Quote:I was going to post that one, too. [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by