Funny "goose" story

Discussion in 'Geese' started by Tinted, May 20, 2010.

1. Tinted

Tinted Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 17, 2010
    Kentucky
    So I went to tell the neighbors that the geese they had heard about were arriving soon, just to give them a heads up about the crazy lady out in the yard talking to small fuzzy things. So as I progressed a few asked a few questions about noise and smell, I told them I had chosen a relatively “quiet” goose but each animal was an individual so there was a chance of noise (my neighbor who bakes was just fine the second she heard about them). As for smell I calmly said they had butts and they would poop, but I am only getting a trio so it should not be so bad (hopefully!!!). Well everyone was ok with it until I mentioned that I planned on breeding the geese next year. Then I got the 0-0 stare from one of my neighbors with small kids, and closed her screen and stepped on to the porch with me and looked me dead in the eyes and whispered in the most sincere voice I have ever heard “They will be having sex, you know SEX, in your back YARD?!?!” I wanted to die laughing right there, but told her yes, but nothing important would be seen to the best of my knowledge. She gave me a funny look and went back in, I then walked back to my yard and laughed until I cried...and then laughed some more.

Just wanted to share.

2. Cats Critters

Cats Critters Completely Indecisive

[​IMG]

3. chickensducks&agoose

chickensducks&agoose Chillin' With My Peeps

wait a second... THAT'S what 'breeding' means? You should have done your research first!

4. b.hromada

b.hromada Flock Mistress

[​IMG] Some people are so funny!

5. laughaha

laughaha Chillin' With My Peeps

May 5, 2010
    We just call them piggyback rides. That's what it looks like.

Have to say that alot to all the young nieces and nephews. They think the roosters aren't using good manners cuz the boys always get to have piggyback rides and never let the girls have piggyback rides.

6. PineappleMama

PineappleMama Chillin' With My Peeps

OMG... NOT S-E-X the horror the horror.

What a silly goose... bet she's really gonna have trouble when her kids ask if maybe it was a goose and not a stork that dropped them off. [​IMG]

7. chick4chicks

chick4chicks Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 6, 2008
    N.E. Pa.
    [​IMG] LOL, does the neighbor even know how her kids were made? [​IMG]

8. JROOSTER

JROOSTER Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 3, 2010
    Louisiana
    WOW I dont even know how to respond to that. She needs help.

9. fancbrd4me02

fancbrd4me02 Chillin' With My Peeps

How would you stop them from having intercourse, anyway?

10. Tinted

Tinted Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 17, 2010
    Kentucky
    [​IMG] You could have them fixed?

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by