Funny Horse Ad .. yup, that should help you sell him!

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by texasgal, Jul 9, 2010.

1. texasgal

texasgal Brood with an Attitude

Apr 18, 2009
  2. scbatz33

scbatz33 No Vacancy, Belfry Full

Jan 23, 2009
    South GA
    what? you don't want a 3 year old stallion who will rear up and strike at you? why not?

3. texasgal

texasgal Brood with an Attitude

Apr 18, 2009
    Quote:Crazy, I know .. I looked at my bank balance right away to see if I could possibly swing this purchase .. lol

4. FluffyColor

FluffyColor Chillin' With My Peeps

May 31, 2009
    Queens, NY
    I don't understand.... [​IMG]

5. Show Me Chick

Show Me Chick Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 10, 2010
    Hey now maybe those were the only pictures they could take before that stud put them in the hospital. [​IMG]

6. scbatz33

scbatz33 No Vacancy, Belfry Full

Jan 23, 2009
    South GA
    Quote:I am SURE that is a well trained performing horse. Otherwise it wouldn't be listed on CL anyway.

7. SallyF

SallyF Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 5, 2009
    Middle Tennessee
    Yeah, I know nothing about horses; I'd buy him in a skinny minute............................................................... not.

8. EweSheep

EweSheep Flock Mistress

Jan 12, 2007
    Land of Lincoln
    People like to beautify their horses by rearing up so some dreamer can think of a beautiful stallion or the guy got a brick full of macho in his head, ready for the ripe hitting by the stud! Either way its a bad display of pictures to sell a horse. Whats worst, is to teach a stud to rear!

9. Show Me Chick

Show Me Chick Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 10, 2010
    scbatz33 wrote: I am SURE that is a well trained performing horse. Otherwise it wouldn't be listed on CL anyway.

Oh your so right, I wasn't thinking straight. Everthing on CL is quality. Just look at that stud standing tall on his back legs why I bet he could cover the tallest of mares. [​IMG]

10. EweSheep

EweSheep Flock Mistress

Jan 12, 2007
    Land of Lincoln
    Quote:Oh your so right, I wasn't thinking straight. Everthing on CL is quality. Just look at that stud standing tall on his back legs why I bet he could cover the tallest of mares. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by