Funny Husband Photos

Quote:
What is that you are putting on his head? Oh I miss the ocean!! I grew up in So. California about 15 minutes from the beach!

Quote:
he he he he....
tongue.png

Quote:
What happened to his legs????

he had painful veins so they did surgery.

Yikes!! That looks like it would be no fun!!

Loving the pics! Here is a pic of my DH (on the right) with Jesco White the Dancin' Outlaw (on the left) at a festival a year or two ago:
Picture154.jpg

but while he had this done.... their dishwasher caught on fire while they were at the hospital and robin's mom was babysitting the kids.... hence, her recent kitchen construction.

They had to stay at a hotel for a long while for the fire/smoke & water restoration people to come clear their home out and all around Thanksgiving. iy yi yi.... oh and Robin's got a baby on the way! woo hoo!

an upgraded kitchen and a baby on the way!! See there is a silver lining!
lol.png

Quote:
he had painful veins so they did surgery.

Yikes!! That looks like it would be no fun!!

Yes, he had bad varicose veins and had to have them stripped. See the betadine on the bottom of his foot? Now that it's all over and he has healed, it's the funniest photo I have of him.
lol.png

Quote:
A new kitchen and a new baby... what a blessing!!

thumbsup.gif

This is what the fire did...

10133_img_0105.jpg

Here is the culprit...

10133_img_0108.jpg

And here is how my kitchen looked last night... (notice the new floor... we're getting all new countertops too!)

10133_kitchen2.jpg

10133_kitchen.jpg

They're busy working on it again today so hopefully this chapter will be over soon.
smile.png

Sorry for the hijack...

Last edited by a moderator:

Back
Top Bottom