Funny photo of Zoey.

Discussion in 'Other Pets & Livestock' started by theOEGBman, Apr 5, 2009.

1. theOEGBman

theOEGBman Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 13, 2007
    Central California
    I was out in the pasture yesterday taking photos of whatever caught my interest. I saw a dandelion out there so I decided to pull up my macro mode and see what I could do. Zoey, being the nosey goat she is, decided to see what I was doing. I kept taking pictures and I caught this one. I love it, it cracks me up. It shows her personality well, she always wants to be in your face and the center of attention.

[​IMG]

2. Poulets De Cajun

Poulets De Cajun Overrun With Chickens

AWWWW!!!!!

3. FrenchHen

FrenchHen Chicken Ambassador

Jan 26, 2009
    Bagshot Row
    I love goats! No one told them they're livestock. They think they're people.

4. Poulets De Cajun

Poulets De Cajun Overrun With Chickens

They look like people too! Its sometimes very strange...

5. luvmychicknkids

luvmychicknkids Canning Squirrel

Mar 6, 2008
    Floresville, Texas
    AWWWWWW that is really cute! I would frame and hang that one! Cute cute cute!!!!!

6. FrizzleFreak

FrizzleFreak Chillin' With My Peeps

LOL.
    I take my girls to County Fair, and walk them around on leashes. You wouldn't believe how many people ask me, in all seriousness, if they can pet my dogs! They are Nubians,and they don't have horns, or wattles, but still...
    At my house, the next stage of that picture would involve me trying to get a camera out of the goat's mouth.

7. theOEGBman

theOEGBman Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 13, 2007
    Central California
    LOL, thanks folks. Goats are real characters, I dont know how I lived without them so long! I definitely plan on framing this one, its great.

8. showme31

showme31 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 11, 2007
    Moscow Mills MO
    Awwwww, that's such a sweet pic.

Smiles
    Jul

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by