1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Funny Stories

Discussion in 'Pictures & Stories of My Chickens' started by 6CHICKS141, Apr 21, 2012.

1. 6CHICKS141

6CHICKS141 Out Of The Brooder

Apr 17, 2012
    Massachussetts
    Anybody got any funny stories to tell of their chickens, ducks, or turkeys? [​IMG]

2. Silkie Nut

Silkie Nut Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 15, 2012
    Central Florida
    I have a story about my Polish chicken Dolly, that I used to have...

We had recentley got Happy Hen Treats just to see if the girls liked them. Well Dolly LOVED them. Whenever I brought the treats out, she would come flying across the yard and run up to me and start yelling at me. As soon as I gave her some treats she would be quiet. Sometimes she wouldn't be very patient and would throw her head in the bag and start eating them up. When I brought them just out of her reach, she would start yelling at me. She LOVED her Happy Hen Treats!

3. kmatt87

kmatt87 Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 13, 2012
    Northern Colorado
    mine are only a few wks old...

my BO, superman, loves my hubby and fights off anyone that tries to mover her when she is perched on him. lol
    that same BO scared my pitbull so bad that she peed on the floor when she found her walking around the livingroom.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by