Funny Story #227...Roger the Dancing Weenie

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by HennyPennies2007, Dec 31, 2008.

1. HennyPennies2007

HennyPennies2007 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 26, 2008
    Funny story #227. I have a dog that has an intestinal disorder. Due to the disorder I have to get Proplans food for sensitive stomachs. The main ingredient is salmon. EEEWWWWWWW! Anyways, I have to cook it up in the microwave with water and then grind it up in the food processor, adding water until it's the consistency of baby food. we call it Liquid Fish. It stinks. It's nasty. It's awful stuff but it is keeping my weenie alive and he loves the stuff. The dork. Anyway last night I pour out his bowl of Liquid Fish, and nuke it in the microwave to warm it up some since it's stored in a pitcher in the fridge. Roger was going apesnot. He has this dance he does and he looks just like Snoopy when he dances. I was on my way to the back door (through the living room, I might add) when he does some crazed gyration at my feet. In order to not trip on said dork, I do a crazed gyration myself, losing the bowl of LIQUID FISH in the process. Heavens to Murgatroid... I had Liquid Fish everywhere! All over the couch, the sliding glass door, the curtains, the carpet... I mean everywhere! I look at Roger and he's looking at me like what? DH was rolling on the floor telling me to just set it down anywhere. (amazingly enough DH is still breathing). Thank goodness for my Spotlifter. I was afraid the house was gonna smell like a fish market! I was covered in the stuff and had to take another shower! I told the dang dog from now on if he's gonna dance, to do it it at least 6 ft. away when I am carrying his slop.

2. debilorrah

debilorrah The Great Guru of Yap Premium Member

Well, my dear, you certainly have a lively household!!!

3. Mahonri

Mahonri Urban Desert Chicken Enthusiast Premium Member

May 14, 2008
    North Phoenix
    My Coop
    IIIKKKKKKK!!

What a dedicated dog mamma you are. ... and you have a way better attitude right now than I would. good for you.

4. HennyPennies2007

HennyPennies2007 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 26, 2008
    He has a problem with his small intestine... it doesn't push anything big along. It took forever to diagnose... He was bones. If he eats anything big.... he projectile vomits it up in an hour.... That was worse than the food!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by