Funny story...kinda

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by Frozen Feathers, Nov 19, 2007.

1. Frozen Feathers

Frozen Feathers Chillin' With My Peeps

May 4, 2007
    Maine
    I am making a website for my chickens. Well, I wanted the URL to be "SuperChickens" or "SuperChicken" because that's my license plate and I find the whole Super Chicken thing funny. [​IMG]
    Well I can't have either name! :thun They are taken.

Superchickens.com is a site for every thing chicken...BBQ'ed chicken that is!!
    And the other one...I won't type in the whole URL because I will surely get in trouble, is, to put it gently a site for adults...with adults on it, minus their clothing.

Bummer!!! [​IMG]

It is kinda funny...I wonder if anyone who reads my car plate wonders if I'm associated with the Superchicken site... I hope not. I'm not that naughty. [​IMG] :eek:

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 19, 2007
  2. Buff Hooligans

Buff Hooligans Scrambled

Jun 11, 2007
    Sounds like you had better plaster the rest of your car's rear end with some BYC bumper stickers. And quick!

3. Frozen Feathers

May 4, 2007
    Maine
    I do have a BYC sticker but I need more. I also have this sticker, right above my plate..but some people aren't that bright, ya' know.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

4. homecatmom

homecatmom Chillin' With My Peeps

Hey Angie, How 'bout "SOOPER CHICKEN"?

5. RubberChickenLubber

RubberChickenLubber Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 19, 2007
    Newton, NC
    Maybe "Souper Chicken" , but then they may think you're talking about Chicken Noodle Soup.

BTW, did you get my email?

6. mdbucks

mdbucks Cooped Up

Jul 14, 2007
    EXIT 109 on 95
    the punchline to this souper ...... is I'll take the soup. [​IMG]

7. Frozen Feathers

May 4, 2007
    Maine
    Souper Chickens!! LOL!!! [​IMG]
    I ended up with http://briarrose2713.angelfire.com/index.html [​IMG] because I didn't realize my user name was going to be my url with Angelfire.
    Oh well...it's free so I can't complain. If I decide to pay for a domain name I will definitely consider Souper Chickens.
    RubberChickenLubber- Yup I got it... been working on my site. Can't wait to see how the hats turn out. [​IMG]

8. SpottedCrow

SpottedCrow Flock Goddess

Neat, one of your banner ads say 10 reasons to leave chicken off your plate. [​IMG]
    And you spelled etsy wrong. But the link works.

9. Frozen Feathers

May 4, 2007
    Maine
    I don't get to pick the adds... it'd be kinda hypocritical of me to tell other people not to eat chicken when I find them delicious.
    Thanks for the spell check. [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by