Funny story of my baby chicks

Discussion in 'Raising Baby Chicks' started by jbourget, Dec 3, 2011.

1. jbourget

jbourget Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 4, 2008
    CT
    Ok so i just got off the phone with a lady with a really hard accent to understand and she had to give the phone to her son multiple times and then wanted me to deliver her 3 baby chicks over and hour one way and tell her a price for them and the delivery!! [​IMG] It took about 25 minutes and im too nice to hang up on people i gues...but my dad was just laughing at me. I just wont call back i guess....some people really dont have a clue?? [​IMG] on the other hand i did do really great this morning selling chicks i had hatched. Made over 500 beans including call duck sales! now im ready for that big X-mas gift for the girl. [​IMG]

2. willowbranchfarm

willowbranchfarm Chicken Boots

Oct 3, 2011
    Virginia
    My Coop
    Haha. Good luck selling them. [​IMG]

3. jbourget

jbourget Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 4, 2008
    CT
    thanks, ive only got about 40 left, had over 150 i hathched ive got a whole room full of little giants, rip roarin' in full swing [​IMG] ive mastered them, get a good deal of chicks to hatch, also setting up my 2 new cabinet incubators i was able to buy from selling the chicks

4. OldChurchEggery1

OldChurchEggery1 Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 27, 2011
    Virginia
    Wow, congratulations! Call ducks are so cute. We want to get one for our daughter but and only 7 months, she's not ready for a pet yet :) She's taken a keen interest in the chicks that hatched last night in the incubator. She sat on my lap and called "Oooh ooh!" at them.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by