funny video of a kitten and a police officer

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by bmack42, Nov 19, 2009.

1. bmack42

bmack42 Out Of The Brooder

Nov 14, 2009
    massachusetts
    I stumbled on this video just a second ago and i thought it was really funny. check it out. I think the officer went a little too far when he pushed away the cat with his foot though.

2. EweSheep

EweSheep Flock Mistress

Jan 12, 2007
    Land of Lincoln
    Its cute and yep, he went a little too far but he is trying to do his job without having too much claw messages on hiim!

3. RickiHupp

RickiHupp Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 24, 2008
    Newark, Ohio
    OMG I just watched that and was trying to get the link to show you people!! Darn it, I got beat [​IMG]

4. 19hhbelgian

19hhbelgian Pigs DO Fly!!

Apr 9, 2009
    New Tripoli PA
    I have to disagree... He didn't hurt the cat at all, and obviously the cat wasn't phased as it ran after him right after it happened! Some people wouldn't have been as nice as he was. I have a cat that climbs up my legs and it stinkin hurts! Sometimes Doo goes backwards too. I would never hurt him, but I'm sure it looks like I'm punting him with my foot [​IMG]

5. bmack42

bmack42 Out Of The Brooder

Nov 14, 2009
    massachusetts
    Quote:now that you mention that it didnt seem like the cat was hurt from it. i guess it just looked worse than it really was. and the officer was probably annoyed so it could have been worse.

6. BarbK

BarbK Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 6, 2007
    Indiana
    I had tried to post this the other day but it had been removed. Glad it could be shared. It is funny. I "punt" my barn cat like that when I have my hands full. I just hook my foot under his mid section and give him a slight toss. Doesnt last long though. As soon as he hits the ground he is trying to kill me again.

7. Whispering Winds

Whispering Winds Chillin' With My Peeps

Ha! I don't think he hurt it at all, and he did have the good sense to go back and tell his supervisor that he might be in trouble. But, anyone who has ever had a cat climb up their leg [​IMG] can understand his reaction!!! I wish we could have seen what the person getting the ticket was doing . . .that was really cute!!!!

8. fordmommy

fordmommy Dancing With My Chickens

Jul 16, 2009
    Wisconsin
    I want that kitty! [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by