1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Funny yogurt pictures!

Discussion in 'Pictures & Stories of My Chickens' started by AnimalsComeFirst, Mar 22, 2012.

1. AnimalsComeFirst

AnimalsComeFirst Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 6, 2011
    Hugging a Chicken
  2. ForgottenGlen

ForgottenGlen Chillin' With My Peeps

May 8, 2011
    Raeford, NC
    Very cute! Chickens eating yogurt are always so funny and cute!

3. chkinut

chkinut Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 25, 2010
    Leesburg, Ohio
    oh i just LOVED reading about your dog and chickens! how very sweet to see your girls being so sweet to each other....especially involving TREATS! i know my girls go nuts for treats (yogurt included) and they act like a bunch of pigs! i love your chickens' names too!

4. AnimalsComeFirst

Jun 6, 2011
    Hugging a Chicken
    Thanks - I know, usually they act like hungry lions when it comes to food, but not today!

5. TheRookie

TheRookie Chillin' With My Peeps

Off the topic of yogurt.. but how on Earth did you manage to train your dog to like baths??? My dog doesnt mind them but he certainly doesnt just hop right in and wait patiently like yours. Is she a water breed or something?

6. AnimalsComeFirst

Jun 6, 2011
    Hugging a Chicken
    Nope, she's no where near a water dog. She's a Rat Terrier/ Patterdale Terrier mix, a hunting dog. The key is to introduce the dog as a young puppy and make it a fun expeirience, toys, treats and praise - whatever it takes. Now we may of introduced her to baths at a early age.... but as for socializing with other dogs, thats a whole different matter.... [​IMG]

7. AnimalsComeFirst

Jun 6, 2011
    Hugging a Chicken
    Oh and just added a video to the post on my blog :)

8. Milk Glass Chicky

Milk Glass Chicky Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 12, 2011
    "Glop, glop, om nom nom..."

Chickens are so funny when they try to talk while eating. It's so good and they can't stop but they must comment on it! [​IMG][​IMG]

9. theoldchick

theoldchick The Chicken Whisperer

May 11, 2010
    Quick! Do I eat it or drink it! [​IMG]

10. b.hromada

b.hromada Flock Mistress

Very cute! I love how they go crazy for yogurt. Then they "wipe" their faces in the dirt, and get covered in it! [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by