Fuquay Fresh Farmer's Market - NEW - NC Saturday 8am to 1pm

vfem

Yoga...The Chicken Pose
11 Years
Aug 4, 2008
Fuquay Varina, NC
We have a new local only, sustainable living market now open in Fuquay Varina, its right on 401 hwy at the Soil Toppers in Front of the New Kohl's shopping center. (This is NOT the downtown market, as most of that is shipped in from further away)

Right now you can get Jams/Jellies, Baked Goods, Organic Produce, Pesticide free bouquets, Free Range chicken eggs.... ect.

We are looking for MORE vendors to join in since we're so new, you need to live and GROW or PRODUCE using organic methods, and must be within 40 miles or less of fuquay. Getting a table is REALLY inexpensive right now, starting at $10 to get this going.

I am trying to get it where we can sell chicks up there... I'm bringing a Japanese Bantam Rooster up for sale this weekend if I can.

I was thinking anyone who sold quail eggs or duck eggs this would be a good in. One lady sells some eggs, but she only comes up with a few dz and then she's gone! We have someone with HOney too, but they are almost sold out for the season.

So those are ideas for vendors we need, but feel free to come up and check us out this weekend Saturday from 8am until 10pm. You can email me or PM me with questions. I can get you the # for the lady who runs it if you have more questions... THANKS!

P.s. - we'd like someone to come up and hang out playing music some weekends... that would be fun for the kids.
wink.png

Back
Top Bottom