Future Cleveland Coop keeper!

CalicoGypsy

Chirping
5 Years
Mar 15, 2015
Hello,
My name is Kim and I fell in love with chickens after meeting a rooster named Blinkin. I recently moved to Cleveland, Ohio (from the suburbs) into an area that's very into gardening and local living so it seems like as good a place as any to try keeping a few hens. I found this site through Pinterest and I have been devouring the info through out the winter months. I'm hoping to decide on a coop plan soon.

Looking forward to talking with all!

-Kim

Hi :welcome Kim

Glad you could join the flock! Seems weird typing Kim as I'm called Kim too!! If you have not already drop by the coop section for some great ideas https://www.backyardchickens.com/atype/2/Coop_Designs

Wishing you the very best of luck with your future chicken keeping, I'm sure you will enjoy it very much. Keeping hens is fantastic fun. Be sure to ask any questions you have, every one here to help and very friendly.

Enjoy BYC and all the chicken chat :frow

Hello there and welcome to BYC!
frow.gif

So glad you could join our community!! Definitely stop by our coops pages for all kinds of great ideas. Yorkshire Coop has left you with the link.

If you have any questions along the way, feel free to ask. Welcome to our flock!

Hey there! Welcome to BYC!
frow.gif
I'm glad you decided to join! Let us know if you have any questions, we will be glad to help you if we can.
big_smile.png
There is a lot of great info on here, and lots of very knowledgeable people, so I'm sure you'll be able to find any info you may be looking for.

Back
Top Bottom