Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Carolina beauties

• Beautiful birdies

• Perfect poultry

• Total voters
My advice is to go with a name that has deep meaning to you. Avoid cutsy names it gives you a misconception of selling pets. For instance if my farm was called the white bunny farm people would think that I sold white bunnies for pets not large a&m new zealands for meat and breeding stock. Also think of bbq restaurants the ones that have a name in front are generally better than the "rib shack" for instance if it is Chuck's Bbq Chick has literally put his name on the line. Same thing holds true for any other business. Now having said all of this our farm name is kind of cute but we named it after our Grandchildren. They were named Elizabeth and Justin but they called each other Sissy and Bubba. So Sissy and Bubba's Farmstead and Forge was born.

I think the name has to communicate what you have....Jess' Jewels ...Jess' Gems could be kittens or goats..... Carolina Poultry tells me where you are (roughly) and what you are about.
If I was looking to buy poultry ...Carolina Poultry sounds like a place I'd choose to check into first from this list.

My advice is to go with a name that has deep meaning to you. Avoid cutsy names it gives you a misconception of selling pets. For instance if my farm was called the white bunny farm people would think that I sold white bunnies for pets not large a&m new zealands for meat and breeding stock. Also think of bbq restaurants the ones that have a name in front are generally better than the "rib shack" for instance if it is Chuck's Bbq Chick has literally put his name on the line. Same thing holds true for any other business. Now having said all of this our farm name is kind of cute but we named it after our Grandchildren. They were named Elizabeth and Justin but they called each other Sissy and Bubba. So Sissy and Bubba's Farmstead and Forge was born.
Thank you, I plan to breed show breeds, that are tame like pets, and “lawn ornaments,” those are the kind of chickens and other birds I have in mind, but I don’t really have a name for what I’d call my farm

Thank you, I plan to breed show breeds, that are tame like pets, and “lawn ornaments,” those are the kind of chickens and other birds I have in mind, but I don’t really have a name for what I’d call my farm
Well I wouldn't think you'd want to narrow it down too much as far as the name because you may expand your interests later.

Of the names mentioned, breeders choice would work for me. When you search for a specific animal/breed your site will show up. Someone who would have animals that breeders of that stock would choose because of quality has me looking at that stock.

I think the name has to communicate what you have....Jess' Jewels ...Jess' Gems could be kittens or goats..... Carolina Poultry tells me where you are (roughly) and what you are about.
If I was looking to buy poultry ...Carolina Poultry sounds like a place I'd choose to check into first from this list.
Alrighty, thank you:)

Of the names mentioned, breeders choice would work for me. When you search for a specific animal/breed your site will show up. Someone who would have animals that breeders of that stock would choose because of quality has me looking at that stock.
Alrighty, thank you for the advice

Back
Top Bottom