**FuZZy ButtZ Hair ClipZ** For Sale!

ADozenGirlz

The Chicken Chick[IMG]emojione/assets/png/00ae.png
10 Years
Oct 18, 2009
Connecticut
Just when you thought that little girl in your life could not possibly get any cuter...along come FuZZy ButtZ Hair ClipZ!
I make these hair clipZ with quality grosgrain ribbon, upon which a little chick is perched, waiting to adorn your little one's hair. These clipZ can be worn by themselves OR attached to a hairband (see photo below).

They can be made with up to three chicks for an additional .25 cents per each chick. This auction is for one hair clip.

PayPal is the preferred payment method. After your winning bid, I will PM you with my email address to send your PayPal payment to.

43104_1-22-11_fuzzybuttz_hairclipz_4.jpg

43104_1-22-11_fuzzybuttz_hairclipz_3.jpg

43104_1-22-11_fuzzybuttz_hairclipz_2.jpg

43104_1-22-11_fuzzybuttz_hairclipz_5.jpg

Limited availability, so get 'em while they're hot!

Quote:
Brilliant idea, they TOTALLY COULD be used for a top-knot on your chickens! Hhmmm...maybe I can make THEIRS with little PEOPLE on top of the clipz!
lau.gif

Quote:
Brilliant idea, they TOTALLY COULD be used for a top-knot on your chickens! Hhmmm...maybe I can make THEIRS with little PEOPLE on top of the clipz!
lau.gif

There you go! People on the top...just don't make THEIR butts fuzzy....please...

Quote:
lau.gif

There you go! People on the top...just don't make THEIR butts fuzzy....please...

I'd have to tweak the product name then.
lol.png

Back
Top Bottom