Fuzzybuttsfarm-Ingrid Beier- has passed away

fuzzybuttsfarm2

Hatching
7 Years
Jan 21, 2013
polk county florida
Ingrid Beier, owner of fuzzy butts farm and golden feather member, passed away to cancer on wed. 1-16-2013. im her daughter Suzi . Some of u ive met to everyone else Hello. I know her email box is full she loved backyardchickens so much and she has left lots of.chickens.behind.im struggling to care for. i have two.incubators (one.made of a.glass door.mini fridge she custom made) brand new feeders she ordered and many breeds of chickens + roos. She had no.insurance so Im hoping someone wlll cross.post this to appropriate forums as i am only keeping the bantams and.a.sm.group.of hens n a roo. Saturday Im having a memorial party( bring a dish) for her at the farm and anyone.interested in donating to help towards her crematory expense please email me or come and make an offer on the incubators or birds or supplies. 8480 deer run drive lake wales fl 33898 thank.u god.bless

I'm so sorry to hear about your mother
hugs.gif

Thanks to all of u. I will post her incubators and hi tech chick hatching supplies on ur clasdifiex page. She took notes and documented everything like a scientist she was into genetics. She haf over 200 birds...just two years ago we had six boy did it they perch on.my arm.like a parrot. They had four chicks that the dgrow! I have some lg brown.ones with cold stripes that fly when my lil bro came n took what he wanted he took all her eggs...
left all the coop.doors open ! Ive gotten most where they belong! Luckily the birds know me well they see the treat can and folliw me. There were seven horse stalls w chain.link outdoor runs , they had a beach and a pool and lived better than we do! I do not plan to.keep such a large production( i think she called the black n brown ones that fly astrolops? Those i m.keeping by default ill never catch them and the roo is beautiful! The bantams have been laying snce last year i got them for her at a small feed store. Theyve been pets they perch on.my arm. The chicks we hatched last year are all hens and follow the odd man out bantam roo ( theres two) so each roo has four hens. The bantams r my favorite Mom said we are.lucky they not only lay they have hatched their own and mom hatched two ( my bro put them outaide when mom left . they were too young for the outside world... the opossum got them) sorry im running on with this i dont have many poeple to talk to!!! If you are interested in her birds incubators or equipment let me know. Shes posted pix of what shes got foor breeding birds. Her eggs were labled n stored for hatching (she often sold n mailed them.to other members ) but my bro " gave them all away so they wont spoil"..... like that would happen!
Thanks again for letting me ramble on and let it out!!

Don't worry, I know how it feels to lose a parent. Like your whole world's turned upside down all of the sudden
hugs.gif
You can ramble all you want.

It sounds like you have a lot to sort out now with her chickens and everything. I'm way too far from you guys to be of any help whatsoever, but why don't you post in the Florida thread? Going Bhonkers posted the link for you. Ask the people there who knew her and who are in the area what to do and if they can help/give advice. Maybe take some of her birds? You could advertise them on CL as well, but it would help if you know what breeds she had etc. Hopefully one of the Florida members will be able to help you there.

You need to have a post count of 20 or more before you can post in the classifieds section, but I noticed your brother logged in on your Mom's account (he posted in Random Ramblings, told the members there of her passing). You could post an ad on her account. If you need help or want to ask questions regarding that you can contact one of the staff members. Here's a link:

https://www.backyardchickens.com/t/...moderators-reporting-problem-asking-general-s

and for the BST area:

https://www.backyardchickens.com/t/250783/buy-sell-trade-rules-must-read-agree-to-participate-in-bst

I'm sure the staff would be happy to assist as well. Good luck with everything and like I said you are welcome to ramble on and talk. Your mom's passing was so sudden, I'm sure it must've been a huge shock to you. Good luck with everything
hugs.gif

Back
Top Bottom