FYI: Tractor Supply Sale

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by WingingIt, Jan 2, 2011.

1. WingingIt

WingingIt Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 16, 2009
    Not sure if it's every store, but the two local stores here both have all of their 'man cave' and chicken decorations 50% off right now, on top of the already reduced prices. Clocks, wall hangings, signs for your coop, etc. I got a really cute small "Fresh Eggs Daily" sign with two wooden chickens and two eggs, with chicken wire in the back for $3!

They also have most of their toys at 40% off the lowest already marked price. We got a wood burning kit (has the burner and wood for several projects in it) that was originally $20 for $9.

Might be worth a call if you have one close.

2. oldchickenlady

oldchickenlady Chillin' With My Peeps

May 9, 2010
    Cabot, AR
    TSC is one of my favorite stores! Unfortunately 2 kids with college tuition due this month is going to eat up my expendable income!

3. bakerjw

bakerjw Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 14, 2010
    Johnson City, Tn
    OMG.... My wife will hate you for telling me that!

Thanks

4. Goose and Fig

Goose and Fig Grateful Geese

Apr 19, 2009
    Fall Creek Falls TN
    I've been dying for those IH barstools, but they never mark them down to less than $40. I'll have to check again.

5. sfw2

sfw2 Global Menace

Ha! Guess I'll be using my TSC gift card that I got for Christmas. [​IMG]

6. AKsmama

AKsmama Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 20, 2010
    South Carolina
    Ooh, thanks! My girls love the Schleich (sp?) animals they always have up front.

7. WingingIt

WingingIt Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 16, 2009
    Quote:You might want to call first. Those were the ONLY toys excluded from the sale at the stores I was at. [​IMG] Sorry. Hopefully they are on sale at yours, though.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by