Gölden Øąĸŝ - a fantasy RP

Discussion in 'Games, Jokes, and Fun!' started by Garjzla, Jun 21, 2016.

1. silkiecuddles

silkiecuddles FortheLoveofSilkies

Mar 1, 2015
    Florida
    Estelle was taken aback at his forwardness. "I'm sorry, sir, but I do not drink," she said sweetly. Perhaps here there was no age limit here for alcohol, but it wouldn't do for her conscience if she accepted. But the dance, perhaps she could be persuaded.

Last edited: Jun 28, 2016
  2. Bantambird

Bantambird Overrun With Chickens

Feb 6, 2013
    Montana
    Undeterred, he poured himself a glass, drank deeply, then tossed the bottle and glasses back into his satchel. Pulling out his flute, he piped a lively tune, and swayed to the music. Grinning around the instrument, he looked over to her, ignoring everyone but the girl. His horse tail swished side to side with the beat. He gestured, inviting her to dance while he played.

3. silkiecuddles

Mar 1, 2015
    Florida
    Estelle watched, amused. She had no intention of dancing for the little man, but unexplainably she just began dancing. It was if a spell had been put over her; she had no control over herself. Like magic.

4. PoesAccomplice

PoesAccomplice Out Of The Brooder

Apr 27, 2016
    Above the Rest
    Evorn said "No, Estelle! Don't dance!"

5. Bantambird

Feb 6, 2013
    Montana
    Stepping lively, he continues to cavort with the girl, playing his flute faster, and leaping and spinning around. He was grinning ear to ear, nearly euphoric.

6. silkiecuddles

Mar 1, 2015
    Florida
    Estelle continued dancing, but not of her own will. Frowning, she tried to stop herself but just couldn't. "Evorn, I can't!" She continued spinning and dancing gracefully, way more graceful than she ever had.

7. Bantambird

Feb 6, 2013
    Montana
    Reaching a fever pitch, he comes to the end of the tune. Laughing heartily, he stops playing. " Thank you very much for the dance! You are truely a sight to behold! Such dancing, I just love human girls! " Going into a sweeping bow, he quickly steals a kiss on the cheek and disappears into the woods, satisfied.

8. silkiecuddles

Mar 1, 2015
    Florida
    Estelle collapsed, exhausted. "Evorn," she panted. "I can't...what happened??" It was as if she was in an uncontrollable trance during those freakish five minutes.

Last edited: Jun 28, 2016
  9. Bantambird

Feb 6, 2013
    Montana
    ( he's mischievous, not malicious! Hahaha!)

10. Garjzla

Garjzla Overrun With Chickens

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    (Basically, he's obsessed with dancing and kissing. [​IMG])

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by