G,J&F, who is the most visited

Discussion in 'Games, Jokes, and Fun!' started by 44Wolves, May 31, 2010.

1. Kooshie*

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. 77horses*

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Michaelmay26*

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Sassymygirl*

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Matthewschickens*

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. 44Wolves

44Wolves Here is Your New Title

Jun 28, 2009
    who do you think has the most posts on GJF????

2. 77horses

77horses ◊The Spontaneous Pullet!◊

Aug 19, 2008
    [CONFIDENTIAL]
    Hehe I voted for Kooshie! [​IMG] I would vote for myself but I don't like voting for myself and I think Kooshie is on here a lot more than I am...Except for the past couple of days, though. [​IMG] She hasn't been on as much yesterday and today. But oh well. [​IMG]

3. Bantimna

Bantimna Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 29, 2009
    South Africa
    I voted Kooshie.

4. SmartyChick

SmartyChick An Official Milkmaid

Oct 19, 2009
    Sullivan County NY
    Com'on people, we all know we aren't even a millennium close to Koosh. I mean, how many posts does she have now, 100,000,000,000? [​IMG]

5. eenie114

eenie114 Completly Hopeless

This isn't even a real question!! [​IMG] Kooshie. Seriously, as I said before, she is the backbone of this forum. [​IMG] Geeze, she needs to get online.... there are so many threads singing praises to her name!

6. 77horses

77horses ◊The Spontaneous Pullet!◊

Aug 19, 2008
    [CONFIDENTIAL]
    Quote:Yeah, I know! Everyone in this forum (well, almost everyone [​IMG]) is wondering where she is! [​IMG] She's gonna be surprised when she comes back...Wonder where she is, anyway. [​IMG]

7. SmartyChick

SmartyChick An Official Milkmaid

Oct 19, 2009
    Sullivan County NY
    Quote:Yeah, I know! Everyone in this forum (well, almost everyone [​IMG]) is wondering where she is! [​IMG] She's gonna be surprised when she comes back...Wonder where she is, anyway. [​IMG]

Maybe she was abducted by aliens! That is the only thing I can think of that would prevent her from logging in. [​IMG]

8. eenie114

eenie114 Completly Hopeless

Maybe she was abducted by aliens! That is the only thing I can think of that would prevent her from logging in. [​IMG]

What if... *whispering* she got grounded from the computer?? THAT would suck....

9. The Poultry Peanut

The Poultry Peanut lives under rock

Well take this rare opportunity to attempt to catch up to her post count [​IMG]

10. Bantimna

Bantimna Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 29, 2009
    South Africa
    Quote:Dream about it P-nut [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by