GA - FS - Royal Palm Turkey Eggs & Bronze turkeys eggs separate pens

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by bargain, May 17, 2009.

1. bargain

bargain Love God, Hubby & farm Premium Member

Apr 13, 2008
    Bowdon, GA
    We have Royal Palm Turkey eggs for Sale. They are $2.50 each. Shipping depends on the number of eggs ordered and the distance. Shipping will be priority mail and will include tracking confirmation.

The jake to hen ratio is one to three and these are all purebred and kept separate from our other turkeys

We treat our poultry to the best feed, grains and fresh home grown veggies possible from our chemical free farm.

We also have turkey poults. Their price depends upon their age. We do accept paypal. Sorry, at present we are unable to ship the poults.

Please pm me if interested. Thanks and have a blessed day

Last edited: Aug 7, 2009
  2. bargain

Apr 13, 2008
    Bowdon, GA
    Many have asked for photos and here are some of the flock. Please pm me if you are interested or have other questions.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Thanks and have a blessed evening.

3. bargain

Apr 13, 2008
    Bowdon, GA
    I am wrapping tomorrow's orders up to mail in the am.

I'm still able to take orders for these and also the bronze turkeys. Please let me know and thanks!

Happy Memorial Day. May it be blessed for you.

4. bargain

Apr 13, 2008
    Bowdon, GA
    Our Royal Palm Hens are laying past all expectation. I've hatched all the poults we need and are still selling eggs and filling orders. Please place your order while these are available.

5. newnanchic

newnanchic Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 3, 2008
    Newnan, Georgia
    Nancy I want some !! Do you have poults still ?? I am coming to Carrollton on Monday .

6. bargain

Apr 13, 2008
    Bowdon, GA
    Olivia I have poults and would love for you to be their new Mom. I sent you a pm. Hope the bronze poults are still doing well that you got. Hope to see you soon! Thanks always for your interest!

There are more eggs and poults so please, just let me know what you might need. Please pm me and allow me a little time to get back with you as we full time farm...Thanks and have a blessed evening.

Last edited: Jun 5, 2009
  7. newnanchic

newnanchic Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 3, 2008
    Newnan, Georgia
    Nancy,
    Thanks so much for the beautiful Royal Plam Turkey Poults and the Welsummer hens. You are such a blessing to have as a friend. Livia

8. bargain

Apr 13, 2008
    Bowdon, GA
    Thanks Olivia. You are so kind!

We continue to have the Royal Palm Turkeys.

Thanks so much to the many BYC'er who have ordered. Lesliet, Ray Dogg and more.

We also have Bronze turkeys which are listed on another post.

Please pm us if you are interested and we'll be honored to serve your turkey needs.

Have a blessed evening.

9. bargain

Apr 13, 2008
    Bowdon, GA
    These eggs continue to be available.

We have a limited number of poults available for pick up at the farm as well.

Thanks to all of you who have been so supportive through your purchases of these fine eggs and poults...

Have a blessed day!

10. bargain

Apr 13, 2008
    Bowdon, GA
    Since we also have Bronze turkeys, thought I'd post here for your convenience. Eggs for both the bronze (penned separately & royal Palm - penned separately) remain very fertile!

Please let me know if you have any questions or wish to place an order.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Thanks and have a blessed day.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by